Balancium Comfort Ceramide Cream - 80g
Check COD Availability
A buttery-smooth, lightweight cream that gently melts over your skin, caressing with ceramide-made skin barrier. It frees your skin from outer stress and achieves balance to give comfort to your skin.
- A lightweight facial moisturizer that soothes irritated skin while protecting skin barrier
- Suitable for all skin types (oily, dry, dehydrated, combination, sensitive skin)
- Key Ingredients: 10,000 ppm of Ceramide NP, 50% of Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, and 500 ppm of Centella Asiatica Medical Grade Extract
- Good for dry, combination, and sensitive skin. Provides soothing, healing, moisturizing, and protective benefits.
- EWG Verified (Safe Level), Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Tested, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfates Free, Phthalates Free
- Ceramide NP repairs damaged skin barrier function by holding cells together. It helps to fortify your skin protective outer layer, preventing environmental irritants and moisture loss.
- Centella Asiatica Medical Grade Extract with medical grade ingredients, such as Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, and Madecassic Acid. Effective in repairing and soothing damaged skin.
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Water is used instead of plain water, COSRX Balance Comfort Ceramide Cream contains Centella Asiatica Leaf Water to maximize skin repairing effect.
How to use
Apply evenly over face as the last step in your routine at night and before sunscreen in the morning.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, 1,2- Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dipropylene Glycol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, BeesWax, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone/VinylDimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.