Hydrium Moisture Power Enriched Cream - 50ml
Check COD Availability
A comforting moisturizing cream that provides the skin with intense long-lasting hydration, leaving it supple and smooth with a velvety finish.
Vitamin B5 (D-panthenol): Hydrating & Anti-inflammatory & Recovering
Propolis Extract: Hydrating & Anti-inflammatory
Ceramide: Strengthening & Restoring
- B5 which is known as panthenol is the key ingredient of Hydrium line. B5 has moisturizing, regenerating, and anti-inflammatory effects and is safe to use on all skin type.
- Water Blanket System which consists of D-panthenol, propolis and ceramide forms a moisture shield and prevents the skin from moisture loss. Propolis keeps your skin's moisture and oil balance while ceramide protects the skin from external harmful substances. The combination of three ingredients makes even dry, dehydrated skin stay hydrated all day long.
- The velvety texture smoothens rough skin and leaves it with a fresh, non greasy feeling. Highly moisturizing but doesn't clog pores nor cause acne.
Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested, Cruelty FREE, Parabens FREE, Sulfates FREE, Phthalates FREE.
How to use
1. Gently apply a proper amount of the cream to face, avoiding the eye and mouth area, after cleansing and toning.
2. Tap the area where the cream was applied gently in order for it to be absorbed along the skin texture.
Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Arachidyl Alcohol, Propolis Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tromethamine, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycosphingolipids, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.