Salicylic Acid 2% Masque - 50ml
Check COD Availability
Salicylic Acid 2% Masque is formulated to target lackluster tone and textural irregularities. The formula, infused with charcoal and clays, aims to enhance the appearance of smoothness and clarity, leaving the skin feeling refreshed. It is a suitable ingredient for targeting the removal of dead skin cells on the surface of oily and blemish-prone skin, with the purpose of revealing more radiant skin beneath. Charcoal and clays are ingredients renowned for their deep cleansing abilities due to their porosity and large surface area available for adsorption. They aid the removal of facial impurities that would otherwise remain on the skin surface and clog pores. In comparison to Salicylic Acid 2% Solution, Salicylic Acid 2% Masque is a rinse-off formula. Leave on for no longer than 10 minutes in order to maximize the exfoliating benefits.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin. SPF is a must while using this product.
Alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, vegan.
How to use
- Use once or twice a week on thoroughly clean, dry skin.
- Do not use on wet skin.
- Apply evenly across face using fingertips, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for no more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
- This product contains a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Squalane, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Silica Cetyl Silylate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Sclerotium Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phytic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.